If you are looking to get lean, increase your energy and support muscle building then this is the amino acid combination you need.
Fat to Energy LemonAid® is a unique combination of L-Carnitine tartrate and D-Ribose powder with a refreshing Lemon flavor and no artificial stimulants. L-Carnitine is a natural fat-burner and helps keep your body from storing fat. How? L-Carnitine transports fat absorbed from your meals into the mitochondria of the cells, to be burned up as energy instead of being stored as fat.
- L-Carnitine may increase your aerobic capacity to burn more calories and improve exercise performance.
- It is important to preserve lean muscle mass during fat loss to prevent a decrease in your metabolic rate.
- Carnitine supplementation has been shown to support an increase in lean muscle mass and reduce the amount of exercise-induced muscle tissue damage resulting in less muscle soreness.
- D-Ribose is essential for adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production the primary source of energy used by all cells in the body.
- D-Ribose fuels ATP production naturally to maximize athletic performance by giving the energy boost your body needs keeping your muscles, heart and brain cells energized.
- Fat to Energy LemonAid® would be especially useful to take right before exercise, for both resistance and endurance training.
- L- Carnitine supplementation may be needed in Vegetarian diets.
- It is best not to take too late in the day due to it’s energizing effects.
- For Fat Loss the amount of daily carbohydrate intake should be minimized and adjusted to the exercise program.
- L-Carnitine will be absorbed faster with higher peak plasma level when taken on an empty stomach. It will not compete with other amino acids or peptides.
- Always consult with your primary care physician prior to beginning an exercise program, diet, or supplements.
$38.00 per container with Free shipping for orders over $100
Serving Size: 1 scoop | Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend 2500 mg (2.5 grams) the proprietary blend is D-Ribose and L-Carnitine Tartrate
Other ingredients: Natural Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Stevia, Silica
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Manufactured in a NSF GMP, NPA GMP, QAI and USDA Organic and Kosher certified facility.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop with 16 oz of cold water. Mix well before drinking. Use once to twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. L-Carnitine will be absorbed faster with higher peak plasma level when taken on an empty stomach. It will not compete with other amino acids or peptides.
*It is best not to take too late in the day due to Fat to Energy LemonAid®’s energizing effects. For Fat Loss the amount of daily carbohydrate intake should be minimized and adjusted to the exercise program.
Storage Instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this container tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.